If you have a friend who is exhibiting signs of heatstroke or an overdose, it is important to take action immediately. Heatstroke is a serious medical condition that can be fatal if not treated quickly. Symptoms of heatstroke include confusion, dizziness, nausea, and a rapid pulse. An overdose can also be fatal and can cause symptoms such as confusion, drowsiness, and difficulty breathing.
If you suspect that your friend is suffering from heatstroke or an overdose, it is important to call 911 immediately. Do not try to treat the situation yourself. Heatstroke and overdoses require medical attention and can be life-threatening.
If you are able to, try to cool your friend down by removing any extra clothing and providing them with cool water. If your friend is conscious, try to keep them calm and reassure them that help is on the way.
It is important to remember that heatstroke and overdoses can be serious and require medical attention. If you suspect that your friend is suffering from either of these conditions, call 911 immediately.